Create an account
You can create your P00LS account in 4 ways: using your Google account, email address, Facebook or Twitter accounts.
PLEASE NOTE! If you create your account using your Facebook or Twitter credentials, you will NOT be able to add your email address to your account afterwards, as our website is not built for that functionality. However, you may add your social media accounts to your P00LS account via your Settings page if your account was created with your email address first.
Signing up with an email address does not require a password, nor do you need to make a password for your account. All we do is send a link to your email, which you click on to verify. After you are directed back to your account from the link, you create your username and that’s it! You have an active P00LS account. However, with no password required, you will need to request and click on a link sent to your email each time you login to your account.
- 2.Enter your email address.
- 3.Check your email for our login link.
- 4.Click on that link. Note: You must be using the same browser for the whole process.
- 5.You’ll be directed back to P00LS. Finish your account setup by picking a username.
- 6.That’s it! Welcome to P00LS!
- 7.Still confused? See the demo below for a walkthrough.