A crypto airdrop is a transfer of free cryptocurrency from a crypto project into users' wallets.
On P00LS, Airdrop is the act of claiming the creator tokens you’ve earned to your own personal digital wallet. Once your tokens are in your wallet, you can trade, buy and sell them as you wish, or use them to access exclusive Creator Worlds utilities.
- 1.Connect your wallet
- When you are logged into your account, click on the wallet icon in the top right corner, then click on Connect Your Wallet.
- Select your wallet from the list and continue with the instructions.
- 2.Claim your available Airdrops at https://launchpad.p00ls.io/wallet, or by clicking the wallet icon in the top right corner.
- You will also see Claimed Tokens (tokens you've already airdropped) as well as Earned Tokens (tokens you've earned that are not yet ready for Airdrop).
- NOTE: There will be around a 2 minute lagtime from when you've earned tokens on P00ls to when they show up in your Wallet; there will be around 30 minutes of lagtime for those tokens to be ready to claim via Airdrop
- 3.Import Your Tokens to your Crypto Wallet as "custom"You may not see your claimed tokens in your crypto wallet- that means you need to import them. To do this, you will need the contract address of your tokens- those can be found on Etherscan at the below links.
A gas fee is a blockchain transaction fee, paid to network validators for their services to the blockchain. All crypto transactions incur a gas fee.
On P00ls, anytime you move tokens from a smart contract to your wallet or from one wallet to another in a trade, you will be charged a gas fee. This fee is paid in ETH, so make sure you have some in your wallet before starting the Airdrop process. If you need help airdropping your tokens, check out this tutorial below.