Comment on page
Many companies already have internal point systems (such as loyalty programs or in-app/game currencies), through which their customers are able to easily earn and redeem those points. For those companies looking to extend their points programs into web3, we wanted to create an easy way to convert those points balances into $TOKENs.
Our Payments and Delivery API is the very first points-to-crypto on/off-ramp, designed to facilitate the acceptance of payments in your own $TOKEN, as well as the delivery of $TOKENs to your end users.
You will be able to:
- Accept payments in $TOKEN
- Convert points into $TOKENs
- Convert $TOKENs into points
Every transaction through this API is designed to be gas-free for your end-user. This means that you will be paying the gas fees for each transaction.
To do so, you will need to deposit funds to a relayer to pay for the fees. Over time, you'll need to continuously top up your relayer balance on an as-needed basis.
Some configuration is required upfront before being able to use this API.
You'll need to provide us with 3 webhook URLs for the following:
- 1.Payments Webhook URL to be pinged upon success of a payment transaction.
- 2.Deliveries Webhook URL to be pinged upon success of a delivery transaction.
- 3.Relayer Webhook URL to be pinged when your relayer balance is low.